Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Voila...

I LOVE the fact that I CANNOT tell you what day or date it is - but what I can tell you is that I am NEVER leaving this country.  OK - not true - but they will have to CARRY me out kicking and screaming.  I am constantly being amazed.  Just when I think I've seen the most beautiful thing EVER, we turn a corner and BAM - I see something even more SPECTACULAR.  They say 'a picture's worth a thousand words'...  I half way agree - BUT - THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING!

Furthermore - I just want to comment on our little adventure group - everyone is SO superfabulous.  We have become such a little family.  Nicknames are becoming a pasttime, however the nickname that keeps coming up for me is 'Mother Hen'...  REALLY?  Can't I just be 'Older Sista'????   LOL

Ready for another day IN PARADISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

j

No comments:

Post a Comment