Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bonjour from Jill


The past four days have been unbelieveable!  I have been in awe so often that I am mentally exhausted.  And I won't even go into how physically exhausted I am already.  AND I'M LOVING EVERY SINGLE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!   The number of historical sites located in a 30 mile radius is mind boggling.  In just one day (TODAY) we visited 7 amazing places ranging from the emotional Montormel Memorial Bunker to the mind-blowing Camp Celtique which has been intermittently occupied for the past 5100 YEARS.  Add in a donjon (which is French for dungeon) a church, another castle and a couple other hotspots and you have an idea of what it's like to be a part of Casey Cobb's Normandy Experience.  I cannot wait for tomorrows adventures!!!!!!!!


~Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment