Sunday, May 30, 2010

saying goodbye :(

hey all!

the past couple of days have flown, but i wouldn't have it any other way!
i have loved every minute of this trip, and am so grateful that casey and maria do this for us!
it's been an incredible experience!

we're leaving for the airport in about half an hour, so i just wanted to say a quick goodbye!

thank you for keeping up with us!
{but i will admit that i'm ready to go home!}

i also wanted to share some pictures from the last couple of days!

oscar wilde's tomb:


leaving my mark :)

that coral lip print belongs to me!
{& my initials are in the red}

the opera house!

being inside the opera house was absolutely fantastic!
{especially since phantom of the opera is one of my favorite things ever!}

at the top of the eiffel tower!
i'm terrified of heights, so this was quite the accomplishment!


arc de triomphe!

the conciergerie where marie antoinette was held before her execution.

i most definitely did color at dinner last night!

so that's it for me :(

i'm running to buy one last croissant, and then i'll be on my way to the airport.
bittersweet, yes.

but i'll be back here one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment